Welcome to theMikMik!

We are a friendly community of Android custom Roms developers and users. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the forum rules. You will need to register before you can post, and as a registered user you will also see fewer advertisements. Join us now to become a part of one of the most helpful Android community online and get the max from your phone!

Thanks

Voicemail Notification not working on Boost Mobile Evo 4G

Noob to this rom. I have searched for about 1 and half with no luck. Im currently running MikG v2.58 on Evo HW 0004. I cant receive any voice mail notifications. I tryed flashing to other roms and it works perfect, but as all know there some roms out there with camcorder lagg issues. Thats one of the options i use the most for work.

Here are my Specs:
    HTC Evo 4G HW:0004
    Service: Boost Mobile
    Android: 2.3.3
    Sense: 3.0
    PRI: 2.15_003
    PRL: 61007
    Kernel: 2.6.35.10-gc0a661b htc-kernel@and18-2 #1
    Baseband: 2.15.00.0808

Hope someone can help.

Thanks
    Just trying to clarify which ROM u are actually running, you posted on the mikg sense 2.1-3.0 ROM forum and u have sense 3.0 as your version. I know the vvm has always worked great for me on mikg version 2.x.x. most of the sense 3.0 roms also has vvm working. If you perhaps loaded one of the sense 3.5 roms, the vvm does not work out of the box on most of those, you would have to restore the sprint vvm app and also a titanium backup of the data from a ROM that has the visual voicemail working.
    Please check which version you are actually trying to use to verify. Also, I am not sure of any differences with boost vs Sprint, somebody with experience with boost may have something to add to help out!
    Good luck!

Thanks
    I have double checked and I indeed am using MikG v2.58. The zip file i downloaded was MikG-v2.58-signed.zip. I dont want to use VVM because i know it dont work on Boost. I just want my Voice Mail Notification to work so i know when i got a VM

Thanks
    Anyone have a solution for this? I've been doing some research, but no luck. I am running MikG3B1