Welcome to theMikMik!

We are a friendly community of Android custom Roms developers and users. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the forum rules. You will need to register before you can post, and as a registered user you will also see fewer advertisements. Join us now to become a part of one of the most helpful Android community online and get the max from your phone!

Page 433 of 433 FirstFirst ... 423431432433
Results 4,321 to 4,328 of 4328
    Thanks
    I'm so tired of Samsung phone. I've been eyeing the new HTC phone rumors and it seems promising. I wish this place would pick up again.
    TEAM MiK
    MikRoms Since 3/28/11

Thanks
    Well HTC phones don't look like their it. At least not for me. I'm not a fan of the second screen... Maybe if it was on the bottom but probably not. Released with the SD 821 instead of 835. I'm sure it's OK but it looks like some new stuff will be baked into the 835.

Loss of headphone Jack, yeah I know their all going this way but they don't have too.

I'm not a huge fan of all glass phones. I had the note 7 it was nice but I put a case on it anyway. Plus I really don't want to go from a real note to a fake look alike note.

Small battery.. OK whatever but I don't care if the phone is thin. Make it thicker loose the protruding camera and give me a big battery.

I don't know, I think the phone will be nice. It just doesn't seem like a 2017 phone.

TEAM MiK

MikROMs Since 12/26/10

If you like my work or I Have helped you, Please hit the thanks button.

Thanks
    From what I am reading the HTC ultra was not intended to be this years flagship. So there may still be another release yet to come.

TEAM MiK

MikROMs Since 12/26/10

Thanks
    Interesting
    TEAM MiK
    MikRoms Since 3/28/11

Thanks
    HTC 11 looks promising
    TEAM MiK
    MikRoms Since 3/28/11

Thanks
    First of all Good morning! I just picked up the HTC 10 and I'm loving this phone. The HTC ultra looks like a joke honestly. I haven't seen anything about the HTC 11 yet.

Evo 4g lte
    Boot loader unlocked thanks to HTCDEV UNLOCK
    Rooted thanks to zedomax
    Recovery TWRP 2.3.1.0
    Now with Pneuma and Joey's Operation jellybean
    My signature is colorful because its clickable
    Mediafire folder ​Files for the evo4g til I get some for the LTE

Thanks
    Hey hey!

I just picked a galaxy s6. I'm waiting for this summers releases but I needed a phone now and didn't want to spend more then 200$ and I wanted a good camera. So back to samsung. It's OK I guess, I like and dislike a few things.

TEAM MiK

MikROMs Since 12/26/10

Thanks
    I switched from HTC and went the way of LG. The G6 looks promising but I haven't seen a full production review.
    The M9 may be my last HTC for a while. They need to step up their game and pack in a big screen with real improvements to take advantage of a big screen.
    I am currently using my G3 but have both the Flex and Flex 2. I don't even mind the 720p of the giant Flex. However i think a few devs are now working on porting Nougat to the original Flex. If so I will probably start carrying that device again. Got it for 70 bucks in MINT condition on Swappa.