Welcome to theMikMik!

We are a friendly community of Android custom Roms developers and users. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the forum rules. You will need to register before you can post, and as a registered user you will also see fewer advertisements. Join us now to become a part of one of the most helpful Android community online and get the max from your phone!

Page 479 of 479 FirstFirst ... 469477478479
Results 4,781 to 4,784 of 4784
    Thanks
    We had to play with it to get the apn to stick once it did we were good.

Current Devices:
    Nexus 9
    Samsung Galaxy SIII

If I helped you please hit the Thanks Button. If I really, really helped you feel free to hit the Donate Button.

Thanks
    Also look at install instructions on Inef. Need the Global firmware. Think there link to it on my s-off tut. If have problems with MMS send a message to it. It should lock it in.

Current Devices:
    Nexus 9
    Samsung Galaxy SIII

If I helped you please hit the Thanks Button. If I really, really helped you feel free to hit the Donate Button.

Thanks
    So I used this ROM in the past and have gone back to it. I'm on Verizon and S-on. I have flashed it via TWRP, chose desensed in installer, and then flashed the kernel boot.img via fastboot.
    I'm using the xtrafunky kernel that came packaged with v9.
    Overall it runs smooth, and I like the core droid customizations.

I'm having three problems.
    1) I can't get the ROM to auto select the CDMA/LTE/Evdo on boot. I have to manually select it via the Hidden HTC phone info screen.
    2) The APN settings disappear when I choose save, so I can't get text messaging, or MMS to work.
    3) MHL doesn't work. I can get the TV to detect, but nothing ever displays on the TV. I'm using the HTC OEM white MHL-HDMI adapter. I have tried all the packaged kernel except lunar. All have the same result as above.

If anybody can help me resolve one or all of these issues, I'd be super greatful.
    I used to use sun_dreams ROM over on XDA devs, as everything (mhl, text, LTE) works. Unfortunately his rom has tons of stuff to disable before a decent speed can be achieved.

Also if there is any other ROM that has similar speed and everything including mhl works, point me to it.
    I know that some sense 3.6 ROMs like nils business, and other Rez stock based ROMs have working MHL, but I've come to like sense 4.
    Thanks again.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to thefriendlygeek@gmail.com For This Useful Post:       Show/Hide
    thug4life (11-01-2014)
    Thanks
    Did this Rom ever get global global support? GSM?