Welcome to theMikMik!

We are a friendly community of Android custom Roms developers and users. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the forum rules. You will need to register before you can post, and as a registered user you will also see fewer advertisements. Join us now to become a part of one of the most helpful Android community online and get the max from your phone!

Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast
    Thanks

[Theme]8/16/12 TW671 "Blue Viper" Discontinued

I have discontinued support for the Viper rom on this site
    Please visit my support for our new Mik Latte rom
    My theme can be found by clicking the link below

Blueberry Latte Theme : Here
    Last edited by timberwolf671; 08-16-2012 at 04:33 AM.

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to timberwolf671 For This Useful Post:       Show/Hide
    aamikam (07-21-2012), benny3 (06-20-2012), chogardjr (08-08-2012), fredgar (06-25-2012), NascarKid (07-25-2012), nick1313 (06-20-2012), nvmedjpain (06-20-2012), PuRE IVIonztah (06-26-2012), selders59 (06-27-2012), ssojyeti (07-16-2012), swagged out rico (07-23-2012), urrgevo (06-20-2012), vel7wil (07-30-2012), volk9029 (06-20-2012), xsisbest (06-20-2012)
    Thanks
    Nice TW...Looks like I need to get to it. Holding out though, I'm sure as soon as I get a mod finished mik will drop miklatte on us and I'll have to redo it all..lol
    You like my work? Be sure to hit the thanks button or if you feel so inclined you can
    * Phone Details
    Phone: HTC One M8
    Hardware: ???
    HBoot: ???
    Baseband: ???
    PRI: ???
    Recovery: ???
    Kernel: ???
    ROM: ???
    Theme: ???
    64gb class 10

TEAM MiK
    MikROMs Since Since 1/30/11

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nick1313 View Post
    Nice TW...Looks like I need to get to it. Holding out though, I'm sure as soon as I get a mod finished mik will drop miklatte on us and I'll have to redo it all..lol
    I know the feeling bro, but I don't this mod is going to change much. Too good to leave it out of rom and if he does make some changes they won't be much.
    Get you a$$ a moving so I can steal some stuff from yours.

He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by timberwolf671 View Post
    I know the feeling bro, but I don't this mod is going to change much. Too good to leave it out of rom and if he does make some changes they won't be much.
    Get you a$$ a moving so I can steal some stuff from yours.
    LMAO....I had hoped to have an inverted MMS out about day 4 of the phone being released but had all sorts of issues with apktool and what not I gave up on it. Plus couldn't find some of the white in there, not sure if it was controlled in the smali, which I couldn't deodex the odex, or in a skin or something. Sense 2.1 was much easier to theme.
    You like my work? Be sure to hit the thanks button or if you feel so inclined you can
    * Phone Details
    64gb class 10

TEAM MiK

Thanks
    Nice work !!

EVO 4G LTE ..ALL THE WAY !!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nick1313 View Post
    LMAO....I had hoped to have an inverted MMS out about day 4 of the phone being released but had all sorts of issues with apktool and what not I gave up on it. Plus couldn't find some of the white in there, not sure if it was controlled in the smali, which I couldn't deodex the odex, or in a skin or something. Sense 2.1 was much easier to theme.
    Once again I know the feeling in trying to find tools that will work on phones system files.

Thanks
    Once again I know the feeling in trying to find tools that will work on phones system files.
    Precisely what I am doing right now..haven't found anything new yet. I went as far as to post in a brut thread but haven't seen any replies to it.
    * Phone Details
    64gb class 10

TEAM MiK

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by benny3 View Post
    Nice work !!
    thanks and tell me what isn't working. I am trying to change the green switchs like badseed has in their mod.

Thanks
    thanks and tell me what isn't working. I am trying to change the green switchs like badseed has in their mod.
    Found this thread too...seems to be same as others.
    * Phone Details
    64gb class 10

TEAM MiK

BFE, middle of nowhere, also known as Quincy, IL
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by timberwolf671

I think that's in resources, they're discussing it in one of the bad seed mod threads
    I'm overdosing on reality