Here's a quick guide on how to flash a custom rom for your LTE. I'm using twrp for now because it's the only one available. This guide might change in the future
- ***Reset Google Wallet-Menu > Settings > Reset Google Wallet (if you don't do this you can completely bork your NFC Chip)***
- Perform Titanium Backup of apps (or app like it)-Optional
- Backup SMS (stock app does it or use app from market)-Optional
- Reboot into recovery, power down device and then turn it on while holding down volume key or use adb reboot recovery (Be sure fastboot isn't checked)
- Perform Nand-Optional but HIGHLY recommended
- Backup Menu
- Leave default items selected and swipe to backup
- Wipe Menu-Everything in there except battery stats and rotation (cache, dalvik cache, factory reset (DID YOU REMEMBER TO RESET GWALLET), and System (must swipe to wipe them)
- Install Menu (I had to navigate to where I had my rom installed, best bet is to put it on internal memory, just remember where you put it), select the zip and swipe to flash it.
- Once done select reboot system and enjoy
If anyone else who has flashed a rom wants to add anything, please do.
Hope this helps some out.