Welcome to theMikMik!

We are a friendly community of Android custom Roms developers and users. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the forum rules. You will need to register before you can post, and as a registered user you will also see fewer advertisements. Join us now to become a part of one of the most helpful Android community online and get the max from your phone!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0

    UIDs Inconsistent Error

    hey guys

    i just flashed 3.1.1 over 3.1 and after reboot i am getting this message ( i wiped cache and dalvik )

    " UIDs on the system are inconsistent, you need to wipe your data partition or your device will be unstable. "

    could you help me about that please

    thanks

  2. #2
    Senior Member linsalata28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    103
    Thanks
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by mluciano View Post
    hey guys

    i just flashed 3.1.1 over 3.1 and after reboot i am getting this message ( i wiped cache and dalvik )

    " UIDs on the system are inconsistent, you need to wipe your data partition or your device will be unstable. "

    could you help me about that please

    thanks
    Fix permissions.

    Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to linsalata28 For This Useful Post:       Show/Hide
    mluciano (03-09-2012)
  4. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by linsalata28 View Post
    Fix permissions.

    Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
    thanks but did not work. seems like phone works fine but getting this message is too annoying

  5. #4
    Senior Member linsalata28's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    103
    Thanks
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by mluciano View Post
    thanks but did not work. seems like phone works fine but getting this message is too annoying
    Try wiping both caches and fixing permissions from recovery. I haven't had this happen on this ROM but I have seen it before and that fixed it for me. At least I thought it did since it ran fine and I stopped getting that message.

    Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to linsalata28 For This Useful Post:       Show/Hide
    mluciano (03-09-2012)
  7. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by linsalata28 View Post
    Try wiping both caches and fixing permissions from recovery. I haven't had this happen on this ROM but I have seen it before and that fixed it for me. At least I thought it did since it ran fine and I stopped getting that message.

    Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
    i did but no luck still getting same message.anyway thanks for helping but i think i will reflash the rom and update. i flashed 2 days ago and i havent done any setup yet so its not a big deal for me to reflashing

    may be it will fix the problem ( i hope)

    thanks

  8. #6
    Administrator jadeboy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    25,359
    Thanks
    3,266
    Did you flash the ICS theme by any chance? 2 other people have reported this error on that theme. See this thread.

  9. #7
    Super Moderator cmonsterf50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hillsboro, OR
    Posts
    3,779
    Thanks
    714
    Someone else had reported a similar error. Don't recall if there was a decision on why.

    Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    Semi-Retired Super Moderator
    Samsung Galaxy S 4
    Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2012)
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (T217S)
    Google ChromeCast
    TeamMik since March 2011

  10. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    2

    System UIDs Inconsistent ???

    I get this pop up when I reboot. Anyone know what this is?Attachment 6725

  11. #9
    Administrator jadeboy7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    25,359
    Thanks
    3,266
    Threads merged. Please search next time.

  12. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    2
    Sorry about that. My search box hadn't been working so I stopped using it, working now. Thnks


 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •