Welcome to theMikMik!

We are a friendly community of Android custom Roms developers and users. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the forum rules. You will need to register before you can post, and as a registered user you will also see fewer advertisements. Join us now to become a part of one of the most helpful Android community online and get the max from your phone!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

My First ROM!!!!

I made my first!!!!!!! I used the new leaked 4.0.4 and cleaned it up using crc studio tool. I removed all of the VZW sh!t and I think I added a few .apk files like wifi tethering. I still have a lot to learn, but this is very cool to me. I just flashed it on my phone and it's working.

Thanks
    Congratulations. Your on your way to being hooked

From a MikG infused SuperCharged Evo4g!!!

Chogardjr's Personal Rom for the Evo4G LTE
    ChoLatTE Base

Donate to me!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chogardjr View Post
    Congratulations. Your on your way to being hooked

+1...Chogard looks like we have a new member to FA (Flashaholic Anonymous)

My name is Nick and I'm a flashaholic
    You like my work? Be sure to hit the thanks button or if you feel so inclined you can
    * Phone Details
    Phone: HTC One M8
    Hardware: ???
    HBoot: ???
    Baseband: ???
    PRI: ???
    Recovery: ???
    Kernel: ???
    ROM: ???
    Theme: ???
    64gb class 10

TEAM MiK
    MikROMs Since Since 1/30/11

Thanks
    Thanks, I still have a lot to learn and I can't stop!!! Late nights but work is calling me.... I got a few questions, but I'll have to wait Intel weekend comes.

Thanks
    You know this is the best place to ask any question you might have. I've seen more people come up to being the best from getting help on this site than I've seen anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by landof420 View Post
    Thanks, I still have a lot to learn and I can't stop!!! Late nights but work is calling me.... I got a few questions, but I'll have to wait Intel weekend comes.

ChoLatTE Base

Donate to me!!

Thanks
    Ok I was up to 3 am last night!!!! I got the lastest ICS leak and cleaned it up. So the question I have is if I wanted to add TheMikMik android boot animation how and can I do this? Also does the TheMikMik tweaks work with ICS and how and/or can I add this?

Thanks
    The first question...
    The boot animation should be in the system/customize/resource/ directory called bootanimation.zip and you should be able to just swap those out.

The second question...
    I don't think it will be an easy transition to move miktweaks to ics. It is a whole new animal. It will need some major editing to work.

So which ics leak do you have? There are not many available yet.

Ok I was up to 3 am last night!!!! I got the lastest ICS leak and cleaned it up. So the question I have is if I wanted to add TheMikMik android boot animation how and can I do this? Also does the TheMikMik tweaks work with ICS and how and/or can I add this?

ChoLatTE Base

Donate to me!!

Thanks
    I have the same one on XDA. I'm hoping to get a HTC Thunderbolt with ICS from HTC next week for testing. I'm part of the HTC elevate team: http://elevate.htc.com/index.html#dm...U1RCU3RA%3D%3D
    I'm still hoping to also test out the new HTC phone coming out to Verizon this year. I did get to play around with the HTC One last week for a few days. What a nice phone.

Thanks
    How does one become a member of elevate?

I have the same one on XDA. I'm hoping to get a HTC Thunderbolt with ICS from HTC next week for testing. I'm part of the HTC elevate team: http://elevate.htc.com/index.html#dm...U1RCU3RA%3D%3D
    I'm still hoping to also test out the new HTC phone coming out to Verizon this year. I did get to play around with the HTC One last week for a few days. What a nice phone.

ChoLatTE Base

Donate to me!!

Thanks
    Being part of the team is fun, just last weekend I got to go sky diving with HTC and test the HTC One. HTC has 500 people all around the world on the HTC elevate team. If you have a back ground of phones and computers (Linux) you can be asked to test software and new phones. It's fun but it's also some work, you have to write up reports about the product. Most of the time you are looking around 10 to 15 hours a week. What is your back ground?