• MikG and MikShifted-G just got updated

    Evo shift just got an update to bring it up to speed with the Evo4G recent releases which lead to MikG seeing an update as well.

    Big change log for the Evo Shift, and a few improvements to the Evo4G rom.

    Lucky for me i was able to see some mistakes i made in the release for the Evo4G and fix it with an update zip.

    Checkout the change log and download links for each rom below...

    MikG v3.11

    MikShifted-G v2.1
    Share |
    Comments 11 Comments
    1. MAXIMUS1084's Avatar
      MAXIMUS1084 -
      Thanks for all the hard work Mik! I've thoroughly enjoyed everything you've put out so far. So with this new update to the Evo4G rom(3.11), are we suppose to just flash over 3.1 or go thru the whole proper flashing procedure to update 3.1 to the UPDATED 3.11.zip? I've checked out your link to the .zip but wasn't too sure from what i read on so link. Suggestion, maybe toss on link page for .zip so others don't ask would be sweet. Thanks Mik. Also, if i misread something i will stand to be corrected for sure just wanted to clarify before i update to the UPDATE lol.
    1. jadeboy7's Avatar
      jadeboy7 -
      Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMUS1084 View Post
      Thanks for all the hard work Mik! I've thoroughly enjoyed everything you've put out so far. So with this new update to the Evo4G rom(3.11), are we suppose to just flash over 3.1 or go thru the whole proper flashing procedure to update 3.1 to the UPDATED 3.11.zip? I've checked out your link to the .zip but wasn't too sure from what i read on so link. Suggestion, maybe toss on link page for .zip so others don't ask would be sweet. Thanks Mik. Also, if i misread something i will stand to be corrected for sure just wanted to clarify before i update to the UPDATE lol.
      As per the changelog in the MikG 3.11 thread:
      This is an UPDATE ZIP and u MUST to flash it over v3.1!
    1. MAXIMUS1084's Avatar
      MAXIMUS1084 -
      Quote Originally Posted by jadeboy7 View Post
      As per the changelog in the MikG 3.11 thread:
      Heyy now be nice.. haha I misread. And I stand now, to get my dounce cap and be corrected! LOL. About to get my update on. Do have to say that 3.1 has seemed to be pretty crispy for me. Thanks for updates always Mik. Thanks jade for the shout out and letting me know I missed the most important detail in the changelog. Haha.
    1. jadeboy7's Avatar
      jadeboy7 -
      Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMUS1084 View Post
      Heyy now be nice.. haha I misread. And I stand now, to get my dounce cap and be corrected! LOL. About to get my update on. Do have to say that 3.1 has seemed to be pretty crispy for me. Thanks for updates always Mik. Thanks jade for the shout out and letting me know I missed the most important detail in the changelog. Haha.
      No problem. It's what I do....... Also, I believe that gets you one of these :
    1. MAXIMUS1084's Avatar
      MAXIMUS1084 -
      Quote Originally Posted by jadeboy7 View Post
      No problem. It's what I do....... Also, I believe that gets you one of these :
      Lmao! Its Friday, at least I have an excuse. LOL. I guess? Update on the go while leaving work! Like a boss! Thanks again.
    1. jadeboy7's Avatar
      jadeboy7 -
      Quote Originally Posted by MAXIMUS1084 View Post
      Lmao! Its Friday, at least I have an excuse. LOL. I guess? Update on the go while leaving work! Like a boss! Thanks again.
      No problem. Enjoy.

      p.s. That reminded me of this.......

      Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    1. MAXIMUS1084's Avatar
      MAXIMUS1084 -
      Quote Originally Posted by jadeboy7 View Post
      No problem. Enjoy.

      p.s. That reminded me of this.......

      Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
      whole thread was priceless! Good, clean, friendly, fun/banter there.
    1. nick1313's Avatar
      nick1313 -
      Quote Originally Posted by jadeboy7 View Post
      No problem. Enjoy.

      p.s. That reminded me of this.......

      Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
      Oboy I know what that is.

      Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    1. nick1313's Avatar
      nick1313 -
      @iceoneson..I moved your Internet on phone stuff here and your s on stuff here. Welcome to the forums and please be sure to post questions/comments/concerns in appropriate sections.

      Thanks
    1. prboy1969's Avatar
      prboy1969 -
      Thank you aamikam. The New MikShifted G v2.1 Rocks
    1. sev7nsins's Avatar
      sev7nsins -
      Thank you Brother!!! Appreciate ya and your pals for makin' all this possible!! Great works!!!