• MikG v3.1 for Evo 4G is out!

    Ok guys... long time no update to that rom... so its about time it will get some new addons.

    not too much have changed in this version... here is a quick list of the additions:

    • New RAM tweaks
    • New DB defrag tweaks
    • Fixed longpress tabs fc
    • Fixed mms compression
    • Added more apps to MikApps tab
    • Added Swipe to remove notification
    • Added more systemui icons (Sprint Lovers, thanks to autogeek)
    • Added SONY Bravia engine (should improve images and videos)
    • Added SONY XLoud Audio (in misc tweaks... very LOUD)
    • 720-p Video works in sdcard 512kb read ahead speed


    checkout the original post and thread over HERE

    have fun guys.
    Share |
    Comments 14 Comments
    1. slade1style's Avatar
      slade1style -
      Will this work well on my new Htc evo view 4g ? I have not flashed anything on it yet but I flashed this ROM on my evo 4g phone last week and have been very happy with it. How do I update my phone since the new additions as of the 28th? And again will this ROM work well with my new evo view tablet. This site by the way is the best I have come across as far as respect that is showed in the forum thank you for being here and adding what I beleave to be the best out of th android development community!
    1. fredgar's Avatar
      fredgar -
      Quote Originally Posted by slade1style View Post
      Will this work well on my new Htc evo view 4g ? I have not flashed anything on it yet but I flashed this ROM on my evo 4g phone last week and have been very happy with it. How do I update my phone since the new additions as of the 28th? And again will this ROM work well with my new evo view tablet. This site by the way is the best I have come across as far as respect that is showed in the forum thank you for being here and adding what I beleave to be the best out of th android development community!
      I don't believe it will. Have you rooted the tab yet? Sorry have to ask. You will have to do a full wipe to install this update on you EVO.

      Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    1. lopez40's Avatar
      lopez40 -
      can i just flash the 3.1 since i'm already running the 3.0 ????
    1. lambofgod13's Avatar
      lambofgod13 -
      Quote Originally Posted by lopez40 View Post
      can i just flash the 3.1 since i'm already running the 3.0 ????
      Yes do a full wipe and flash.

      dont hate me cause my mikg3.1 is beautiful!
    1. fredgar's Avatar
      fredgar -
      Quote Originally Posted by lopez40 View Post
      can i just flash the 3.1 since i'm already running the 3.0 ????
      No please read the op in mikg3.1 it will wipe everything on its own but its good practice to do so yourself.

      Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    1. JerryGNYC's Avatar
      JerryGNYC -
      Quote Originally Posted by slade1style View Post
      Will this work well on my new Htc evo view 4g ? I have not flashed anything on it yet but I flashed this ROM on my evo 4g phone last week and have been very happy with it. How do I update my phone since the new additions as of the 28th? And again will this ROM work well with my new evo view tablet. This site by the way is the best I have come across as far as respect that is showed in the forum thank you for being here and adding what I beleave to be the best out of th android development community!
      Sorry, The short answer is no. MikG 3.1 is for the EVO 4G smartphone. You may want to look here (as I don't see forums for the HTC Flyer/EVO View 4G here) - http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1462
    1. JerryGNYC's Avatar
      JerryGNYC -
      Thanks, Mik!
    1. lambofgod13's Avatar
      lambofgod13 -
      Quote Originally Posted by fredgar View Post
      No please read the op in mikg3.1 it will wipe everything on its own but its good practice to do so yourself.

      Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
      I'd still wipe:eek:

      dont hate me cause my mikg3.1 is beautiful!
    1. fredgar's Avatar
      fredgar -
      Quote Originally Posted by lambofgod13 View Post
      I'd still wipe:eek:

      dont hate me cause my mikg3.1 is beautiful!
      Yes thats what i meant. Sorry if i wasnt clear.
      Always wipe when switching roms
    1. slapman's Avatar
      slapman -
      I flashed Rom. Tried flashing TW671 Blue Glass V.3 staus bar foreclosed and keyboard would not show. Will there be a Blue Glass Theme for this version? Thank God for nandroid backup.
    1. jadeboy7's Avatar
      jadeboy7 -
      Quote Originally Posted by slapman View Post
      I flashed Rom. Tried flashing Blue glas,s staus bar foreclosed and keyboard would not show. Will there be a Blue Glass Theme for this version? Thank God for nandroid backup.
      You will have to wait until the theme is updated for 3.1. As of now the blue glass theme has not been updated yet.
    1. fredgar's Avatar
      fredgar -
      Quote Originally Posted by slapman View Post
      I flashed Rom. Tried flashing Blue glas,s staus bar foreclosed and keyboard would not show. Will there be a Blue Glass Theme for this version? Thank God for nandroid backup.
      its best to post theme questions in the theme thread but Im pretty sure he will update.
    1. turbotechnology's Avatar
      turbotechnology -
      I'm hoping to see the same update for the Shift! Maybe even with a2sd cooked in this time since I have no luck ever getting it to work on my own.
    1. jadeboy7's Avatar
      jadeboy7 -
      @Nemesis619 I moved your post here.